A Forensic Roof Inspector renders services for insurance adjusters, legal cases and post roof replacements. Forensic Roof Inspectors are qualified to attest to roof status in a court of law and respond to scientific inquiries. Learn about identifying common technical issues related to residential and commercial roof systems.
Members at this level get assistance with marketing and advertising in getting your credentials presented to the decision makers. One-on-One guidance is provided as you learn the skills and develop this line of work with your roofing construction company or as an independent inspector.
Forensic Roof Inspector - $2,200 First Year, Renewal $1,500/YearForensic roof inspectors are the highest qualified level inspector. The most common need for forensic roof inspectors relate to insurance claims and legal cases. Forensic roof inspectors are qualified to testify in court, work with engineers, respond to local code inspector inquiries, and document underlying reasons for roof damage. Market roof inspection, certification and repairs to insurance companies and claims adjusters for handling roof inspection claims. Participate in roof inspections on behalf of the insurance companies, banks, mortgage companies, real estate brokers and contractors. Membership entitles the member to training for certification and use of InspectionPlus software to prepare reports. Other benefits include:
- * Inclusion in the membership directory as a Forensic Roof Inspector (including assistance developing a great profile);
- * Use of the Professional logo, patches, decals and marketing material; * Monthly Newsletter;
- * Access to the Training Portfolio;
- * Discounts up to 40% for training courses, some are free;
- * Site Log-In to the Resource Library (see description page about the library);
- * Homeowner repair requests are forwarded to you ($100 per lead);
- * Access and training to utilize InspectionPlus software, software issues reports and certificates and stores the inspection for future retrieval;
- * Traditional inspection leads ($40/Each) are forwarded to your office within hours of request by homeowners and light commercial businesses;
- * Assistance with marketing to claim adjusters, banks, mortgage companies and real estate brokers;
- * Forensic inspection requests are forwarded immediately to your office for any request within your geographical area; many inspectors cover their entire state. Leads are $150 each.