Certified Roof Inspectors perform roof inspections for all types of property owners. The most common inspection is a result of a potential real estate transaction. Referral sources include real estate brokers, their agents, home inspectors, and closing/title companies. Many of these inspections require follow-up proposal submittals for repair or roof replacement work for your roofing company.
The NRCIA utilizes an 18 hour online training course and some one-on-one guidance on how to use the InspectionPlus software and conduct home inspections. Once certified, the member uses the Certified logo on their website and is taught how to create leads and generate appointments. The NRCIA provides marketing and advertising assistance; plus, any request for an inspection generated from homeowner contact requests in your service area are forwarded to you.
Certified Roof Inspector - $1,800 First Year, Renewal $1,200/Year
(our most requested membership)Provide roof inspection services to your local buyers and real estate community as an NRCIA-certified roof inspector - the gold standard in roof inspection and certification. Provide LeakFREE® Roof Certification to your customers. Members receive training and certification as a roof inspector. In addition, your membership profile in the directory identifies you and your company as a certified roof inspector. Any request for roof inspection services within your service area is forwarded to you within hours of receipt. Members use a customized software program to conduct inspections and the final report to the homeowner. If the roof qualifies, the customer may purchase the LeakFREE® through your company. Other membership benefits include:
- * Inclusion in the membership directory as a Certified Roof Inspector (including assistance developing a great profile);
- * Use of the Professional logo, patches, decals and marketing material;
- * Monthly Newsletter;
- * Access to the Training Portfolio;
- * Discounts up to 40% for training courses, some are free;
- * Site Log-In to the Resource Library (see description page about the library);
- * Homeowner repair requests are forwarded to you ($100 per lead);
- * Access and training to utilize InspectionPlus software, software issues reports and certificates and stores the inspection for future retrieval;
- * Inspection leads ($40/Each) are forwarded to your office within hours of request by homeowners and light commercial businesses.
Please be sure to review our Terms & Conditions for a full understanding of the use of the trademarks, logos and the NRCIA name. Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed within a few hours and you will receive a welcome e-mail from us. The e-mail will fully detail the next set of steps and how to take advantage of this level of membership. Please feel free to explore the other levels and note their distinct advantages related to revenue generation.