Forensic Roof Inspector – $2,200 First Year, Renewal $1,500/Year
Forensic roof inspectors are the highest qualified level inspector. The most common need for forensic roof inspectors relate to insurance claims and legal cases. Forensic roof inspectors are qualified to testify in court, work with engineers, respond to local code inspector inquiries, and document underlying reasons for roof damage.
Market roof inspection, certification and repairs to insurance companies and claims adjusters for handling roof inspection claims. Participate in roof inspections on behalf of the insurance companies, banks, mortgage companies, real estate brokers and contractors.
Membership entitles the member to training for certification and use of InspectionPlus software to prepare reports. Other benefits include:
- * Inclusion in the membership directory as a Forensic Roof Inspector (including assistance developing a great profile);
- * Use of the Professional logo, patches, decals and marketing material;
* Monthly Newsletter;
- * Access to the Training Portfolio;
- * Discounts up to 40% for training courses, some are free;
- * Site Log-In to the Resource Library (see description page about the library);
- * Homeowner repair requests are forwarded to you ($100 per lead);
- * Access and training to utilize InspectionPlus software, software issues reports and certificates and stores the inspection for future retrieval;
- * Traditional inspection leads ($40/Each) are forwarded to your office within hours of request by homeowners and light commercial businesses;
- * Assistance with marketing to claim adjusters, banks, mortgage companies and real estate brokers;
- * Forensic inspection requests are forwarded immediately to your office for any request within your geographical area; many inspectors cover their entire state. Leads are $150 each.
Please be sure to review our Terms & Conditions for a full understanding of the use of the trademarks, logos and the NRCIA name. Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed within a few hours and you will receive a welcome e-mail from us. The e-mail will fully detail the next set of steps and how to take advantage of this level of membership. Please feel free to explore the other levels and note their distinct advantages related to revenue generation.